Friday, June 7, 2013

Share With Me One Pot of Tea

I wrote the words to this song and sang it to the tune of  "Drink To Me Only With Thine Eyes" at the Women's Tea at Church .


                                   Share with me one pot of tea
                                    And I will pledge with you
       Or leave a sip within the pot
           And I'll not ask for wine
                       The thirst that’s from this craving of mine
          Doth want a cup of tea
   But when I sit and sup with you
        I may drink a cup or two

                          I sent you late an assortment of teas
      
With flavors you will enjoy
                      You’ll have it with a couple of crumpets
  
  And some other pastries too
                            But then I learnt you loved it so
      You drank it all yourself
                         Because it was so deliciously good
     You did not share with me
 


No comments:

Post a Comment