Only two and a-half years old, and already your above average intelligence have been an eye-opener to all who are privileged to witness it. With your relentless passion for learning, no wonder you are head and shoulders above your peers of the same age.
When you were two years old, you and your Mom came to spend a week with me. And it was the most special and enjoyable week I had in a very long time. I simply adored you and your presence. You brought a smile to my face that stayed the duration of your visit and way beyond.
I often sat with you while you were watching your educational video and I was amazed how you correctly read all the words starting with that particular alphabet. And when the tutor said “J” is for “jiggle,” I promptly showed you how to jiggle and you have been jiggling ever since. When I call on the phone and ask you to jiggle, unabashedly you jiggle just as I taught you. Hearing the robust laughter from your Mom and Dad, I picture how cute and adorable you look doing the “jiggle.”
Only two months old, you appeared in the Nativity Scene at church. Of all the previous Live Baby Jesus’, you were the cutest and most behaved. Everyone remarked how perfectly well you behaved – you slept right through the entire Nativity Scene including the service without crying once. They all thought you were touched by divine grace that night, but I know, in addition to that, you were so smart that night, you simply rose to the occasion, [smile].
With your intelligence and good looks, I know it won’t be too long before all the beautiful girls form a queue just to be your friend. Well, when that day comes, your Mom and Dad will have to keep a big stick handy to fend them off, [smile]. That handsome, infectious smile of yours will melt any heart of stone.
As you continue to grow, may God keep you in his warm and comforting embrace!
Happy & Healthy Growing-Up, My Adorable Grandson
May You Be Continually Blessed!
O X O X O X O
When you were two years old, you and your Mom came to spend a week with me. And it was the most special and enjoyable week I had in a very long time. I simply adored you and your presence. You brought a smile to my face that stayed the duration of your visit and way beyond.
I often sat with you while you were watching your educational video and I was amazed how you correctly read all the words starting with that particular alphabet. And when the tutor said “J” is for “jiggle,” I promptly showed you how to jiggle and you have been jiggling ever since. When I call on the phone and ask you to jiggle, unabashedly you jiggle just as I taught you. Hearing the robust laughter from your Mom and Dad, I picture how cute and adorable you look doing the “jiggle.”
Only two months old, you appeared in the Nativity Scene at church. Of all the previous Live Baby Jesus’, you were the cutest and most behaved. Everyone remarked how perfectly well you behaved – you slept right through the entire Nativity Scene including the service without crying once. They all thought you were touched by divine grace that night, but I know, in addition to that, you were so smart that night, you simply rose to the occasion, [smile].
With your intelligence and good looks, I know it won’t be too long before all the beautiful girls form a queue just to be your friend. Well, when that day comes, your Mom and Dad will have to keep a big stick handy to fend them off, [smile]. That handsome, infectious smile of yours will melt any heart of stone.
As you continue to grow, may God keep you in his warm and comforting embrace!
Happy & Healthy Growing-Up, My Adorable Grandson
May You Be Continually Blessed!
O X O X O X O

No comments:
Post a Comment