We met on the job in New York City over twenty-five years ago while working on the same floor, in separate departments. It was the beginning of a friendship, carved in stone, that remains faithfully strong until this day.
Over the years, we have supported each other during good times and bad. And when you resigned your position and relocated briefly to another state, our friendship stayed intact. When you returned to New York and found a job in another company, every month, mostly on a Thursday evening, we met at a restaurant in Manhattan, had dinner and enjoyed a “girl’s night out.” We behaved as two kids on a school recess break. After leaving the restaurant, it was always a special treat for us to visit the shops, on the side streets, and purchased little trinkets.
I am now residing in Florida and every time I visit New York, with the excitement of seeing each other again, we meet at the same restaurant, much to the pleasure of the maitre d and waiters who knew us and waited on us – all too happy to see us again.
You have proven time and time again how trustworthy and sincere a friend you are; that was most memorably, two years ago when I went through a very unpleasant time. You were there to offer me your unconditional support. During that sad time, your frequent phone calls expressing sincere words of encouragement were very comforting. In retrospect, I am hard-pressed to fathom how I would have endured that period of unhappiness without hearing your kind and caring voice. You were the life-line I desperately needed to fend off insanity. Although you were many miles away, you offered me you shoulders to lean on and I accepted with much gratitude. Thank you, my friend!
With your caring, understanding and helpful ways, I know I am truly blessed to have you as my Special Friend.
As you continue to make God the Center Piece of your life, He will never fail you, forsake you nor forget you.
Stay Blessed, My Speical Friend!
Over the years, we have supported each other during good times and bad. And when you resigned your position and relocated briefly to another state, our friendship stayed intact. When you returned to New York and found a job in another company, every month, mostly on a Thursday evening, we met at a restaurant in Manhattan, had dinner and enjoyed a “girl’s night out.” We behaved as two kids on a school recess break. After leaving the restaurant, it was always a special treat for us to visit the shops, on the side streets, and purchased little trinkets.
I am now residing in Florida and every time I visit New York, with the excitement of seeing each other again, we meet at the same restaurant, much to the pleasure of the maitre d and waiters who knew us and waited on us – all too happy to see us again.
You have proven time and time again how trustworthy and sincere a friend you are; that was most memorably, two years ago when I went through a very unpleasant time. You were there to offer me your unconditional support. During that sad time, your frequent phone calls expressing sincere words of encouragement were very comforting. In retrospect, I am hard-pressed to fathom how I would have endured that period of unhappiness without hearing your kind and caring voice. You were the life-line I desperately needed to fend off insanity. Although you were many miles away, you offered me you shoulders to lean on and I accepted with much gratitude. Thank you, my friend!
With your caring, understanding and helpful ways, I know I am truly blessed to have you as my Special Friend.
As you continue to make God the Center Piece of your life, He will never fail you, forsake you nor forget you.
Stay Blessed, My Speical Friend!
You Are An Oasis To Me!

No comments:
Post a Comment