On this your Thirty-Sixth Birthday
Someone as special as you
Who’s true to your heart
And dedicated to your family
Deserves a wonderful Birthday
I hope it’s a year of dreams come true
A time when much happiness
Finds you healthy and peaceful in all you do
A year you’ll remember with great fondness
Filled with great hope and much happiness
Since I cannot be there, my Wonderful Son
To share your Special Day with you
I’ve enclosed a great big hug
Filled with my warm and tender love
That’s designed for you and you alone
May your Special Day brings you much happiness
That inspires hope for all your tomorrows
And may you always be spiritually touched
By the grace of God’s loving heart
As you are awakened each day by His unfolding love
God gave you many gifts, my Son
Including a warm and caring heart
And I pray He’ll keep you in his loving care
Throughout the coming year and beyond
Bringing you peace and many blessings
Have a Wonderful and Blessed Day … My Darling Son
May You Be Blessed With Many Happy & Healthy Returns
With All My Love
~ Mom ~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment