[To my readers and followers ... Sorry to be away so long!! This lengthy absence was due to cirrumstances over which I had little control. I am glad to be back and, from this day forward, intend to publish on a more frequent basis. Thank you for your patience.]
[I wrote the following poem for my friend, Dolores' 70th Birthday five years ago and now decide to publish it as a Blog.]
My Dear Dolores!
As you embark on this special milestone
May this day and every day
Be filled with rays of golden sunshine
Days unfold without worry or care
To make you happy in all you do
Though every day is a true blessing for you
Some days are better than the rest Days when God’s everlasting Love
Will guide and protect your sacred life
May God keep you always in His loving care
Bringing you many blessings and few tears Pray this be one of those blessed days
That happily fills your heart with cheer
Happy 70th Birthday ... Dolores!
May Your Birthday Be As Special As You Are March 21, 2006

No comments:
Post a Comment