This morning when I awoke and opened the blinds of my bedroom window, the sun came streaking through. I was then reminded that God was showing me the many variations of His beautiful designs. Yes, our Living God, in a very personal way was continuously revealing His infinite might. Not a branch was swaying; not a leaf was moving - the ferocious breeze of the night before seemed to be taking a quiet rest. The azure sky and stillness, led me to believe that all was nice and warm outside. Feeling the urge to get closer to nature, I thrust the balcony door wide open, only to be greeted with a gust of cold air. Nevertheless, with my bare feet and wearing a thin robe, I stepped out on the brick landing. After inhaling a few puffs of of the cold morning air, I made a hasty retreat to the sanctuary of the warmth inside the condo. I was thankful to be alive and again witness some of God's beautiful designs.
This is Florida! Should it be this cold?

No comments:
Post a Comment